Electronic Content Management Services / Document Scanning
Given today’s compliance, legal and financial requirements, it is a business imperative to employ a robust and dependable process to migrate files from paper to a more efficient, enterprise-wide electronic records management system.
- Initial Documents Assessment and ROI analysis
- On and off-site document scanning
- Back file document conversion services
- “Go forward” document conversion services, such as daily mail sorting and scanning
- On-site records management
- Document Inventory
- Data entry and records indexing services
- Business process optimization to eliminate manual process and improve efficiency
- Microfilm Services
- Lower your document management expenses through a customized, more efficient process
- Reduce regulatory and legal exposure by implementing our tools allowing an accurate and timely response to document requests, such as Open Public Records (OPRA) requests.
HCE is exempt from the local bidding requirements as per NJSA 40: A: 11-5. As a community rehabilitation agency dedicated to employing individuals with disabilities, HCE is able to secure no-bid contracts with local government entities (municipal, county and some independent authorities) and State government through the sheltered workshop law and the state set-aside program.
This often allows us to provide a custom solution to a customer’s need.