Enterprise Content Management Services / Document Scanning
Given today’s compliance, legal and financial requirements, it is a business imperative to employ a robust and dependable process to migrate files from paper to a more efficient, enterprise-wide electronic records management system.
- Initial Documents Assessment and ROI analysis
- On and off-site document scanning
- Back file document conversion services
- “Go forward” document conversion services, such as daily mail sorting and scanning
- On-site records management
- Document Inventory
- Data entry and records indexing services
- Custom application development to meet specific customer needs
- Business process optimization to eliminate manual process and improve efficiency
- Microfilm Services
- Lower your document management expenses through a customized, more efficient process
- Reduce regulatory and legal exposure by implementing our tools allowing an accurate and timely response to information requests
HCE is exempt from the local bidding requirements as per NJSA 40: A: 11-5. As a community rehabilitation agency dedicated to employing individuals with disabilities, HCE is able to secure no-bid contracts with local government entities (municipal, county and some independent authorities) and State government through the sheltered workshop law and the state set-aside program.
This often allows us to provide a custom solution to a customer’s need.