Building Management Services
Hudson Community Enterprises’ Building Management Services (BMS) division specializes in the management and maintenance of facilities, properties, and their infrastructures in the tri-state area. BMS’s high quality and affordable services are available to government, hospital, educational commercial, industrial and private customers.
BMS provides janitorial and housekeeping staff, grounds and landscaping crews as well as general building maintenance services and property management.
We specialize in turnkey operations and resolution of operational difficulties. BMS implements a team management approach in the development of each contract’s operation and execution plan addressing the customer’s technical specifications.
ISSA CITS Program
HCE (BMS) workers Sheila Dixon, BMS Manager Kevin Jackson and BMS worker Vandetta Frizzelle recently studied for and passed the exam to become certified through the ISSA CITS Program. CITS is the (Cleaning Industry Training Standard) provided through the international Sanitary Supply Association. This program has been designed to help address the need for training and improved professionalism in Building Services Work.
The course was administered by J. Cox, Senior Vice President of Building Services who is a certified instructor through CITS, CIMS and ISSA.
HCE will be providing individualized training to all employees through a recently reinvigorated Employee Development Program.
A broad range of services provided by BMS, including:
- Total Corporate Facility Management 24/7
- Total Corporate FaciDisinfectant and Sanitizing Services
- Total Corporate FaciCorporate Site Support, Consulting and Training
- Total Corporate FaciPost-Construction and Special Events Clean-Up
- Total Corporate FaciTotal Floor Care Service Program; Stone, Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT), Concrete, Wood
- Total Corporate FaciSORA Building Security Guards/Certified Training and Certification Services
- Total Corporate FaciGeneral Building Maintenance, Janitorial Services & Groundskeeping Services
HCE is exempt from the local bidding requirements as per NJSA 40: A: 11-5. As a community rehabilitation agency dedicated to employing individuals with disabilities, HCE is able to secure no-bid contracts with local government entities (municipal, county and some independent authorities) and State government through the sheltered workshop law and the state set-aside program. This often allows us to provide a custom solution to a customer’s need.